Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fire by Terra Harmony


Title: Fire

Author: Terra Harmony

Book #: 2nd of Series



Publisher: Createspace


Publish Date: October 15th 2012

Pages: 366

Format: Paperback


Date Read (Throwback)November 4th 2012

Rating
  / out of 5



Summary:

The Seven has another leader, Kaitlyn is a new mother, and everyone is busy building their armies. During one battle, the secret to Akasha is discovered, and the race to master it is on. With all eyes on the prize, what matters most gets left behind. It is up to Kaitlyn to preserve the planet in the wake of the pure destructive power of Akasha, and the humans who wield it.
(Synopsis taken from GoodReads)

Review:

This book is yet another reason for me to declare my love for this series, and for the author who wrote it. 

This book kicks off right where the second one ended, and we finally meet the little baby! Her name, of course, is Bee. At first, I was as skeptical as Micah and Shawn were when they first heard the name. I kept assuming that it was just temporary and that she would eventually give her an actual name, but that just wasn't the case. And, honestly, I kinda grew into liking it. I mean, it is cute and adorable; just like she is!

This book, again like the others, gives us a deeper look into the lives of "super-powered-tree-huggers" in the most fascinating and complimentary way possible. It really made me think about all the things that we do that are destroying the Earth; things that we do on a daily basis without even giving it a second though. Like, for example, turning on the lights and using power.

I love this entire series. 

The main character and I share names, which of course is totally and extremely awesome!

Overall, I love reading super-hero like stories, and when their powers are based on the elements I always find it even more interesting. The covers are so simple yet beautiful! The characters are all witty and enjoyable. (As much as I detest Shawn, he does have his "OK, that was pretty funny" moments)


On My Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/406044128

No comments:

Post a Comment