Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Lockstep by Karl Schroeder

"Waiting on" Wednesday

"Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating." (Hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine)

November 13th



When seventeen-year-old Toby McGonigal finds himself lost in space, separated from his family, he expects his next drift into cold sleep to be his last. After all, the planet he's orbiting is frozen and sunless, and the cities are dead. But when Toby wakes again, he's surprised to discover a thriving planet, a strange and prosperous galaxy, and something stranger still--that he's been asleep for 14,000 years. 


Expected Publication: March 25th 2014

__________________________________________________

I love science fiction, space travel, and anything that has to do with life on other planets and in other galaxies. That being said... this book is right up my alley and I am very excited for it! I love the cover, too. It's very "Deadspace" and I hope the book inside it just as good.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, this sounds amazing!! That cover is intense, and I love the premise. This is definitely one I'm gonna keep my eye out for! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, interesting! I haven't heard of this one before but it sounds like an awesome sci-fi! Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that space stories are so in right now. Such a cool genre. I haven't heard of this one before so thank you for sharing! I will definitely be looking this one up asap!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really good. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good. Great pick.

    My WoW
    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete